Please Contact your Division's Coordinator in regards to any issues you encounter during the season
that cannot be resolved with your team's coach.
T-ball is a non-competitive baseball league for 5 and 6 year old
boys and girls. No standings or scores are kept, there is no
post-season tournament to determine a league champion. Emphasis is on teaching basic skills. Players hit
ball off a stationary tee. Everyone on the roster bats each
inning. No player can sit two consecutive innings, if possible all players will
play the field each inning.
Player placement in T-Ball is done by the Division Coordinator.
Requests to play with specific players our coaches will be
considered and if possible honored when team assignments are being
2011 T-Ball Division League Rules:
- All players will be in the batting order
- All players should play in the field, but this is at the
coaches discretion. If a coach chooses not to play
more than 10
players in the field then no player can sit two consecutive
- Allowed infield positions are 1st base, 2nd base, Shortstop,
3rd base, Catcher and Pitcher.
- All other players are Outfielders and must be at least 10
yards behind designated infielders.
- Defensive players should be rotated between the infield and
outfield each consecutive inning.
- The half inning will end once all players in the offensive
batting order have batted.
- The fielder playing in the pitcher position must wear a
- When a play is made on a runner, and the ball is overthrown,
the runner is only entitled to attempt to advance to one
additional base per each player at bat.
- The batter will be called out after seven swings at the ball
upon the tee.
- No new inning after 50 minutes